Monday, September 20, 2021

Angel Bear Witch

 Howdy - MichelleO here today - With the anticipation of cooler weather, thinking again this week of the fall holidays - So I pulled out a sweet Halloween image "Angel Bear Witch" - sweet! 



I colored with my Copics (colors below) and added LOTS of sparkle on those wings with Ranger Stickles. Wings just have to sparkle right? I then dug deep into my stash of papers and found a Gorguss paper pad that had the feel for a great Halloween card - Love the tree and stars on the background paper. I layered and sewed down all the layers. Oh... and added a border with Martha Stewart Drip punch .. just seems spooky.. LOL For my sentiment I used High Hopes Stamps "Trick or Treat Script" - perfect for my Bear and the jack-0-lantern bucket! To finish of my card I added three enamel dots. Loved coloring this sweet guy! I used a lot of colors... he he 

Copic colors used - 


You just must visit the High Hopes Web Store and see all the fun images! For ANY occasion! Click HERE to get there fast! 




No comments: