Thursday, September 16, 2021

Ho Ho Ho

  Christmas always has a way of sneaking up on my and I am often making cards on Christmas Eve so I am glad to working on Christmas cards and adding to my stash.

Apparently Santa's sleigh is in the shop and the reindeer are getting a day off while it gets fixed so Santa has hopped in his plane to spread some Christmas cheer! I am glad he has a back up plan just in case his sleigh isn't fixed on time!



                                                                                      
     I stamped my stamps on alcohol marker friendly paper and coloured them with Copic markers. Twinkle and Star Dust Stickles were added to Santa's suit and the flourishes on the plane and wings (hard to see on the photo). I set them aside to dry and once dry, I hand fussy cut the stamp. The sentiment was cut out with a fish tail banner die and I bent it a little to create a "wave" so it looks like it is blowing in wind. The background papers are both from older Bo Bunny pads and perfect for this scene.
 I added a row of die cut houses along the bottom of the "sky" and added some "snow" to the roofs with white ink. After adding some foam dots to the stamps I added them to my card. Some die cut snow flakes and glitter dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Flyin' High Santa - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Ho Ho Ho- High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper - Sleigh Ride, White Out collections - Bo Bunny


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Twinkle and Star Dust Stickles, snowflake punch - Marvy, house die - Gina Marie Designs, fishtail banner die - YNS, Unicorn ink - Hero Arts, glitter dots, 3D foam squares


 Copic Markers:

Skin  - E00 E21 E11 

Suit - R14 R24 R27 R59

Plane - C1 C2 C4 C5 

Tree and Holly -G21 G82 G94

Cloud - W1

Star - Y11 Y15 Y17

Gift - B34 B37 B39


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!












No comments: