Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Merry Christmas!

Hello!
Anytime is a good time to make Christmas cards, especially when I send so many out to friends and family. With the "Christmas Cheer" re-release over at High Hopes, I just couldn't resist this cutie called "Christmas Boy"! He's adorable, easy to colour and makes the sweetest Christmas card! I love his little toes sticking out! I paired him with the HH "Fun Merry Christmas" sentiment.
This card was fun and quick to make. I stamped my image and coloured it with my Copic Markers. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut around the image leaving a small white border. My papers today are from the Polkadoodles "Ho Ho Ho Christmas" 6x6 collection. A simple layout but still perfect for this cutie. I added some Crystal Stickles to his hat and used a bit of Nuvo Drops in Gloss White to mimic the dots on the present paper.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20, E27 (hair)
Reds: R35, R46, R59
Blues: B91, B93, B95
Greens: YG23, YG25, YG17

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!

Happy Stamping!




 

No comments: