Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Happy Bear-day!

Welcome!
I'm so glad you stopped by today to see this adorable "Buddy Bear's Surprise" from High Hopes Stamps! He's just too cute and just makes me smile! Buddy Bear makes the perfect Birthday card and fits in so well with the "Let's Celebrate" theme this month! I paired Buddy with the "Happy Bear-day" sentiment, perfect for him and this card!
I started my design process by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured Buddy in with my Copic Sketch Markers. I'm in love with these papers from the Echo Park "Our Wedding" 6x6 collection. I have lots of layers on this card: banner die cuts, a heart banner, and small round doily die cut as well as the basic layers. I inked all the edges of my papers and die cuts with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. Buddy and the sentiment are popped up with foam tape for added dimension.
Copics Used:
Bear: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, E31/ R01, R02
Pinks: R20, R21, R22, R12
Greens: YG6, YG63, YG67, YG93/ YG95, YG97 (grass)
YR21, YR23, C00, C1


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: