Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Bandit's Cake!

Hello!
"Let's Celebrate" is the theme and re-release over at High Hopes Stamps for this month! "One of my friends always bakes her dog a cake for his birthday and "Bandit's Cake" just reminds me of them! Looks like Bandit and his little friend are having a fun feast! The "Eat Cake" sentiment is just perfect for this image!
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper and colouring it in with my Copic Sketch markers. I drew in his eyes to add a more realistic look. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut out the image leaving a white border around him and popped him up with some foam tape. I tried to make the inside of the cake look like the "Funfetti/ confetti" type cake. The papers on my card today are from the Polkadoodles Birthday Fun 6x6 collection. Some colour coordinating enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Bandit: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59/ eyes- W7, W9, B14, B16
Mouse: W0, W1, W3, W5, R01, R02
Cake: R81, R83, R85/ B12, B14, B16
confetti in cake: YG01, Y13, RV06, B14
Cake Plate: R46, R56, R59
white gel pen polka dots


Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: