Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Chi Chi's Party!

Happy Tuesday!
June is all about Birthdays over at High Hopes Stamps as we celebrate the re-release called "Let's Celebrate"! You can never have too many birthday cards on hand! "Chi Chi's Party" makes the most adorable card to celebrate someone's special day!
I stamped Chi Chi onto some Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Taking my Copic Sketch markers, I coloured the image to match the designer papers from the Simple Stories "Magical Birthday" collection. I used a Gina Marie "Arched Stitched Tag" die, to cut out my image! I love the font on the HH "Birthday Wishes" sentiment. Some enamel dots and Crystal Stickles on the stars and confetti finish off my card!
Copics Used:
Chi Chi: E41, E42, E43, E44, E50, R01, R02
Bear: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, R01
Pinks: Rv52, RV55, RV66
Yellows: Y21, Y23
Purples: V15, V17
Blue greens: BG32, BG34, BG18
white gel pen dots on balloon

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: