Monday, June 6, 2022

Bandit's Cake

Howdy - MichelleO here today and have you seen the new Re-Release at High Hope Stamps? So fun! "Let's Celebrate" 9 sweet images all about celebrating!

I thought this image was too sweet for a Birthday card - this is "Bandit's Cake"  

 
I really thought he would have been cute with a bubble of him saying "Mine!" LOL I decided to find my papers first to match up my coloring. Found an older pad from First Edition Boho Chic collection. Loved that wood print paper. Then colored up my image with my Copics (colors below) For a little sparkle I added some Nuvo glitter paint and white paint on the cake and his eyes, nose and tongue. 
 
Sewing machine is still down so no sewing this week, insert sad face here. Digging into my drawer I found an EK Success border punch of doggie feet prints. Love it! haven't used it in forever, and it works so well with this card. I put cream paper behind the prints so they pop a bit more. 
 
My sentiment is also from High Hope Stamps "Raggedy's Birthday"  Love the large script that looks hand written. I matted it with an EK Success ticket punch. I didn't add any other embellishments to this one, as I really wanted it to stay totally flat for easy mailing. 

Copic colors used - (yes I used a lot on this one! ha!)


This little "Bandit" is really adorable. Love him! To see him and all the new Re-Release images pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE

Thanks so much! 



No comments: