Monday, September 19, 2022

Andrea's Kitties

Howdy - Michelle here today with another Adorable High Hopes Stamps Image! I can't believe that I hadn't colored this one yet! I guess when you have so many fabulous images a few slip through - This is Andrea's Kitties.. giggle.... yep a basket of kitties! 

 

Precious! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used a die to cut her out. Love the stitching on the die. I found some older Webster's Pages, that I just adored the fence in the pattern. Seemed to work well with Andrea's Kitties! I layered the patterns with a Martha Stewart Border punch mat. Everything is sewn down, and then matched up with the High Hopes Stamps Sentiment - Fancy Basket Saying - Adore how it works with those little kitties! Now I couldn't find any red card stock to mat the sentiment. So I just did a faux mat with a copic marker around the edge. I do that a lot, it is so easy and works! For just an added bit of embellishment I added some Nuvo White Paint dots in the corners. 

Copic markers used -

A fun card to make - and loved coloring up Andrea's Kitties! To see all the joy at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and pop over and fall in love over and over! 



No comments: