Thursday, September 29, 2022

Sending You Hugs

  I am a hugger. I love to give hugs and receive them but there are times when I can't physically be there to give a hug so I love to send a hug in a card just as much! "Hannah's Heart" from High Hopes is the perfect stamp for a hug in a card. How cute is she hugging her heart - love the patch on it!


I stamped Hannah onto alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured her with Copic markers and cut her out with a pleated lace square die from Gina Marie Designs. I combined patterned paper from two different companies to create my card design and added some smaller heart pieces to the sides. I masked the sentiment out of a larger sentiment and put it sideways for something different. Enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Hannah's Heart (Q025) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Hugs & Hugs (H173) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Midnight - Cocoa Vanilla, Hearts & Stripes - MFT

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, pleated lace square die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Outfit - B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
Hair - E23 E25 D27 E29 E49
Basket - E23 E27 E29 E34 E35 E29
Butterfly - E23 E27 E29 Y00 Y11 Y15 Y19
Hearts - R81 R83 R85 R56
Shading- C0 C1 C4 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: