Monday, September 12, 2022

Luigi

Howdy MichelleO here today and this week I went digging in the High Hopes Stamps Web Site and was looking for images I have never colored... there weren't too many! LOL  I thought what a great goal to have some fun coloring every image! So I found just a few to play with this month. Luigi is one I had seen on other cards and just was really excited to play with! I mean common its a heart shaped PIZZA!  So here is my fun with Luigi -  

 Isn't he adorable? Coloring with Copics and then cutting out with an oval stitched die I think he just pops a bit. I was looking for red and white checked pattern paper in my stash, I know I have it. But after digging a while I found this sweet My Minds Eye papers that have lots of fonts of  "I Love You" and just thought it would be too perfect with that heart shaped pizza. I layered the papers with red card stock and then created a border with a scalloped EK Success border punch. Everything is sewn down and then the High Hope Stamps sentiment "You have a pizza my heart!" is the perfect match with Luigi

For a bit of added sparkle I added a few red glitter enamel dots. Love Luigi... think he will be colored up more and more - 

Copic colors used -


Now you just must click over to the High Hopes Stamps Web site and see all the joy there! You will fall in love with LOTS of fabulous images! Click HERE

Hmmm.... I think I will now find Hubby and see about Italian food for dinner, I'm having a craving! 

Thanks - 



No comments: