Thursday, April 23, 2015

Taking a Break - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans

If you are looking for the April Challenge, you can find it here.
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Thursday, April 30th.

Lacey
Today it's my turn to share on of my cards.


This is Taking a Break. Or I think he can be called a "Lazy cow"!! 
The papers are from an old My Mind's Eye paper pad mixed with some grass paper I bought awhile ago for a soccer layout. I added a fence and clouds die cut. 

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os.
Then it was cut out and attached with foam tape.

Now let's see what you can do with these fun stamps. 
The April challenge is open for another week. 
Remember, you must use a High Hopes stamp to enter the challenges, but if you don't have a High Hopes stamp, you are welcome to use our free digi to enter!!

Thanks for stopping by!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: