Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday April 2 - Rainy Day Fun

Hello High Hopes Fans



Happy Thursday everyone! The snow is melting - YAY! and there are sure signs of Spring everywhere! I saw a very fat robin last week so it's officially spring right?! 

Ok, who doesn't love to play in puddles? I've been known to "accidently" step in one now and again <wink>  

My post today features Rainy Day Ducky and Sign Post (Happy Spring).



I coloured this cutie with alcohol markers (list below) and then fussy cut it. My checklist was printed from my computer onto lined paper from a notebook - the holes on the side are a die cut and I added "Happy Spring" from the Sign Post stamp. 

Spectrum Noir Markers

Puddle: TB2 TB4 TB5
Bill: CT2 GB5
Duck: CT1 CT2 CT4 Cheeks CR3 
Lady Bug: BG5 BG9 DR1 DR2
Hat: CR2 CR4 CR6
Handle: TN4 TN6 TN7
Umbrella: LG1 LG2 LG3 LG5 
Blender: dots to hat and umbrella

Happy Easter to all of our High Hopes followers and friends. Have a fantastic weekend!


I hope you have enjoyed my post today and if you get a chance.....go play in a puddle - after you put your duck boots on of course <wink>. 

Our challenge for April is Anything Goes! You have all month to play along so hop on over and join the fun! We look forward to seeing your High Hopes creations!

Thanks for stopping by!





If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: