Thursday, April 23, 2015

Welcome Little One

                             Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

When I first saw this stamp my first thought was a Mother's Love......

This stamp is called Snuggles and Cuddles from the Spring Is In the Air release.

I thought about doing my card as a Mother's Day Card but chose instead to make it a baby card. I don't have anyone in my life at the moment who is having a baby but you never know when things can change so it will be nice to have it in my finished card stash.





I had an impromtu shopping trip at One Crazy Stamper a couple of weeks ago and one or my purchases was this Bundle of Joy paper from Echo Park. I really like the soft colours of this paper and thought it was perfect for this stamp. 

I coloured this stamp with the following Spectrum Noir Markers: DG2 DG4 
YG67 (Copic) TN3 TN6 CR2 FS8 CR5 PP1 PP3 PP5 BG5 BG7 BG10 GT1



Our challenge for April is Anything High Hopes Goes! You have all month to play along so hop on over and join the fun!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada





No comments: