Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Curious Bunny

Howdy -

MichelleO today and I had some fun with one of my favorite Bunny images -Curious Bunny



Sweet isn't she... I paired her up with lots of pink and white. The papers are from My Minds Eye Kate & Co. I colored with my Copics to match up with the papers. Then added a sentiment "Thinking of you and smiling!" I love sewing on my cards so I did some zig zag stitching and a little ribbon and mulberry flowers to finish it off. 

The Copic colors used -


Happy bunny images do make you smile don't they? And I love the springy flowers. There are so many fun Spring images in the High Hopes Web Site - make sure to pop over and see all that is new and all the great favorite images!

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                        Thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments: