Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday April 10 - Seymore's Sick Day - MichelleVata


Hi again everyone!

Wow a week has passed already...pretty soon we will be making Christmas cards again LOLOL!  Whoooaaaa!!! Let's have a summer first huh??? LOL

This week my project is using Seymore's Sick Day rubber stamp from High Hopes!  I thought this was such a cute stamp when I saw it that I had to put this card into my stash for when I need something for a little boy for Get Well Soon!  The Copic Markers that I used for this image are;

Seymore - FYG1,  YG01,03,17
Feet - C8,6,4,2,0
Nails/Warts B18,16,02,01
Thermometer - R56,37,35 BG0000,000
Medicine
    Bottle - BG0000,000
    Label - E0000,00,02
    Lid - T1,0
Hot water bottle - E43,42,41,40
Shadow - E42, W2,0,00
Background - YR000,0000


The products that I used for this card was everything I had on hand!  I love making cards with everything I already have from time to time.  I need to have a garage sale so that I can get rid of some of my stuff ONLY so that I can buy new stuff LOLOL.

The Challenges that I have entered this card into are;

High Hopes - April Challenge - Anything Goes
Join Us! - It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, April 30th.

I hope you join me again next week when I have a new release to share with you!  I can't wait!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: