Monday, April 13, 2015

Krissy's Snuggle Bear!

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new challenge?
The  April  Challenge can be found here. 
It runs through  7pm EST Thursday, April 30th. 

******

Happy Monday everyone, 

Today I am sharing a fun scrapbooking page. 
"Pajama Day" is a very important day for my oldest daughter!

This cute stamp is  Krissy's Snuggle Bear S-129
 Adorable right!


I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some Copic Paper. I used my Uniball Signo White Pen to draw some hearts on her pajamas. I bling the teddy bear with some Wink of Stella Clear pen. For the teddy bow I used my Glossy Accent. The paper is from my stash, and the die stars are stars framelits from S.U

Copic Markers List: 
Krissy's pajama B000, 02
Hair E23, 25, 37
Skin E000, 00, V000, R20
Blanket Y08, 11, 17
Teddy Bear RV00, 10, 11, E51, 0
Teddy Bear Bow RV 17, 19

Here is close up!


Next week I be back with a card again. Hope this scrapbook page had inspired you!
For more details about my cards, and projects please visit my blog at https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                        Thanks for stopping by today!

Spring is in the Air

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

What a super cute layout! I love this stamp and how you put hearts on her pjs.