Saturday, April 18, 2015


WOW the week came and went!!!  I am so late for my project this week!  Where oh where does the time go?  This week I worked with Happy Panda from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I had this one chosen because my niece turns 16 this year in a few weeks and her name is Amanda so OF COURSE her nick name is Manda Panda!

The Copic Markers that I used are;

Panda - N9, N7, N5, N3, N1 - E40, E41
Mouth - R20, R22
Bambo - E55, E53, E51
Leaves - YG25, G24, 28

The Sky and ground are the Distress Inks from Tim Holtz!  I am just inspired by a nice cloudy sky and I seem to use this background quite a lot right now!  It saves on copic marker ink too LOL.  The inks that I used for the ground were Tea Dye, then on top the Crushed Olive.  The sky is simply the Tumbled Glass.

The paper that I used for the background I purchased from One Crazy Stamper 


I hope you will join me on Friday for another image that I will be sharing with you from High Hopes!

The challenges that I am entering this card into are:

No comments: