Sunday, December 22, 2019

Ice Skate Snowman!

Hi Everyone,
Only three days until Christmas Day..are you ready?

Today image is "Ice Skate Snowman" from Highhopesstamps.com 
I colored with Copic Markers. Added "Star Dust" Stickles and used my snow pen. The paper is Christmas Basic from American Crafts and a strip of gold cardstock. To finish I adhesive some snowflakes.

Image is colored with Copics;
snowman C1 C3
scarf YG13 YG17 R27 R29 R59 BG10
skates BG01 BG10
snowman arms/ nose E23 E25 YR02 YR04

Here is the inside!
The sentiment I'm using is "Dot Snowman Melts" Super adorable sentiment how can I resist not using it. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: