Saturday, December 7, 2019

O' Holy Night!

Hello & Happy Sunday!!!
Today I'm sharing this cute O' Holy Night card I made for Highhopesstamps.com 

I really, really LOVE this image from Highhopesstamps.com called "Shepards Awe" I colored with alcohol markers. I used a stitched rectangle and that beautiful star flame dies from my stash. The pattern paper is a similar color from my grass...I bought it probably ten years ago. It's "Asparagus Plaid" from Lasting Impressions. To finish off, I used just the perfect sentiment called "O' Holy Night" popped up on foam tape to the left corner of my scene. Lastly I added in some gold gel pen to the stars. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E51
clothes B91 B93 B95 Y11 Y13 Y15
shepherd's crook E23 E57
grass G99
sheep W1 W3

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: