Thursday, December 19, 2019

Slapshot Stanley

Heads up people! Stanley is on his out door pond practicing his slapshots! He's pretty good but one may just go awry........ 
I made a little out door scene for Stanley using my version of a Z fold card. 





I coloured Stanley and the trees with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut them. Next I created my card base by cutting a piece of card stock at 5" x 10". I scored one side at 2.5" and folded it. I temporarily placed my snow drifts on the card so I could see how much of an angle to cut off. It is hard to see in the photos but the snow is actually textured and very glittery. I also cut and added some deer in the background just for fun and a snowflake or two. 
Some matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Slapshot StanleyEvergreen Tree 1 and 2 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Stick On The Ice  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Winter - Echo Park 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, My Creative Time Dies (snow drifts), Twinkle Stickles, Aleene's Glitter Snow, Deer die - Gina Marie Designs, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers: RB1 RB2 RB3 IG1 IG3 IG5 W5 BG7 BG10 E31 E34 E37 CG4 DG3 JG6 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB3 EB6 EB5 TN1 EB1 DR1 DR5 DR7 B00

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: