This Santa's Helper is definitely tired after a hard day's work. He is probably trying to figure out how to "Define Naughty". Is it because he possibly ate Santa's cookie and drank his milk, or he is trying to figure out who is on Santa's Naughty List.
After stamping Santa's Helper from High Hopes Stamps on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured him with Copic Markers. A square die was used to cut the image out and then mounted on some glittered paper with some red mesh.
- Stamps: Santa's Helper (L039), Define Naughty (FLL004) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - My Favourite Christmas (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Mouse: E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White, E53 - Raw Silk, R20 - Blush, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Cookie & Glass of Milk: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, BG0000 -Snow Green, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- Spellbinders Die: Squares
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Enamel Dots
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.