Wednesday, June 28, 2023

All your dreams!!

 Happy Wednesday HH Fans!

I've been watching a little too much news lately & it has started to make me feel pretty sad.  So I need to colour something that gave me a pick me up.

This adorable little image called Lil' Entertainer did just that.  I know there are a lot of little girls/boyss out there who dream of one day becoming a dancer BUT there are those little girls/boys that just wanna' have fun.  No matter why they like to dance I thought this little cutie was perfect inspiration for them.

I went totally out of my go to colours for this card.  I'm not so much into pink or peach but this paper from Bo Bunny gave me the idea for the colour combos.  In the left hand corner of the paper it says "Never regret" "Live your dream" so I made sure not to cut that part off when I was trimming up the paper.

Copic Colours
Peach - YR02, YR01, YR000
Pink - R22, R21, R20
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04
Black - T7, T6, T4
Grounding - E25, E23, E21

Stamps

Happy Stampin'!


No comments: