Monday, June 12, 2023

Waterskiing Bob

Howdy - MichelleO here today - and It is summer! Getting Hot out there so it is time to hit the water! This is Waterskiing Bob and he is having some summer fun! 

 
This card is so fun for a the guy in your life that loves to have fun in the water. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some fun scraps from Making Memories. My sewing machine wasn't happy this week so no sewing. But love how the patterns feel so summer outdoorsy ... is outdoorsy a word? 
 
For some water feeling I added Nuvo glitter and then some enamel dots just cuz I love the colors of them. 
 
Copic colors used -

There are so many fabulous fun images to play with this summer! Click HERE to pop straight over to the High Hopes Stamps website! There is a great search there... so you can find anything your heart desires to color!

Thanks so much



No comments: