Thursday, June 22, 2023

Let's Ride

 Where I live, when the snow is gone, the street cleaners have cleaned the sand off the roads and the first sunny day hits with dry roads the motorcycles come out. I personally don't enjoy riding motorcycles but hubby and I have a few friends who do. 

They find a freedom in riding a motorcycle and can be gone for hours especially when the sunny days of summer hit. "Harley" is perfect for a card for one of them and I will include a birthday sentiment inside before I give it to one of our friends.



I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured my stamp with Copic markers and hand fussy cut it. I set the stamp aside and cut a white piece of cardstock to fit my 5"x 5" card base. It took three tries to get it straight .... but I masked and stamped the sentiment in a stacked style in the bottom right corner. 
Next, I took a blending brush and added some Bashful Blue ink to the centre of the card stock. 
I mounted the white card stock on a piece of black card stock to "frame" the card and glued the stamp down. Enamel dots finish off my card.


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Harley (SS043) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Let's Ride (FR006)  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, Bashful Blue ink - Stampin' Up

Copic Markers
Tires  - N4 N5 N8 N10 
Chrome - C1 C2 C4 C5
Body - Y38 YR16 YR18
Headlight - Y00 Y11 Y08


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: