Monday, June 5, 2023

Diver Dan

Howdy - MichelleO here today - Are you ready for Summer? Diver Dan is! This guy cracks me up. High Hopes Stamps image that is perfect for that active guy birthday card! 

Decided to go with a circle theme... colored up Diver Dan with my Copics (colors below) and then die cut him in a circle, with a mat in a darker shade. Found some older Making Memories papers in my stash that have fun gold circles and went with it! I sewed down the papers with a zig zag stitch, for some texture. 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "dive right in!" This sentiment is my favorite with this image. I sewed it down on layers of matching pattern papers. 

For some water and bubble sparkle I added some Nuvo glitter paint pen - gotta have some sparkling water right? 

Copic colors used - 

 
Fun card for someone right? Love that! To see LOTS and LOTS of more fun cards for your coloring click HERE and pop right over to High Hopes Stamps! 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: