Thursday, March 7, 2024

1st Birthday

   I love to colour and have a drawer in my craft room with a lot of coloured High Hopes Stamps in it. This week, I challenged myself to go through the drawer and see what inspired me. "Baby Elephant" jumped out at me, I thought he would be perfect for a first birthday card. 



 I stamped this cutie on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and then hand fussy cut the stamp leaving a thin white line. Patterned paper from Echo Park and PhotoPlay were perfect for this adorable stamp and I cut them to fit the A2 size card base and design. To create the sentiment, I masked off each word and stamped them in a line (the sentiment is stacked) leaving enough room for a die cut number 1 and hand printed "st". To finish off hte card I added some die cut balloons, enamel dots and the stamp is added with 3D foam pop dots.

 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Baby Elephant (RDG009)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Happy Birthday! (O001) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Magical Birthday - Boy - Echo Park 
Party Boy - PhotoPlay 


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, corner rounder, number die - Elizabeth Craft Designs Tab die, balloon die - Gina Marie Designs, 3D foam dots, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body - C1 C2 C4 C5
Ears- E01 E02 E93 E95
Butterfly - Y11 Y15 Y17
Balloon - BG32 BG15 BG49


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: