Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday Makes - Let's Do Easter Week 5

 Happy Monday HH fans!

Welcome to my final post of Monday Makes Let's Do Easter, so happy you could join me this week!

Who out there is a gnome freak?  My hand is high up in the air....I LOVE gnomes, especially the cute ones.  Not fussy on the ones with the pointed ears that look mean lol.

This week I chose Easter Gnome...love that big carrot he is holding.  I have paired this image with a simple but bolder Happy Easter sentiment.

I kept the card design pretty simple...and...oh gosh NO RIBBON, that's a wozzers for me.

Copic Combos
Blue - B16, B14, B12, B000
Gnome Beard/Face & Bunny - W2, W1, W0
Grounding - W3, W2, W0
Shading - B000, B0000
Green - G46, G43, G40
Nose - E000, E00, E01
Brown - E34, E33, E31
Ears & Mouth - R02, R01, R00
Carrot - YR24, YR23, YR14, YR12

Supplies - Patterned Paper Whimsy Stamps "Eggstra Bunnies", Lawn Fawn "Gotta Have Gingham", Gina Marie Enamel Dots, Gina Marie In/Out Square Dies, Stickles "Start Dust", Copic Friendly Cardstock for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Bazzil Cream & Beige cardsock, Card base 5 /12" x 5 /12"


Thank you so much for poppin' in & I hope today's post has given you a little inspiration to create your own adorable card.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: