Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Crazy For You

 The High Hopes retirement vault has opened and these adorable piglets decided they want to come out and be part of the fun. I have a girlfriend who loves pigs and I think this is perfect for her and her significant other. They are perfect for an Anniversary, Valentine's Day or I love you card don't you think?



 After stamping these cuties on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. I set them aside and found a patterned paper combination from an Echo Park paper pad meant for babies but they worked perfectly for this pair. I cut them to fit my A2 size card base, cut card stock to fit and glued them down. I added some ribbon before gluing down the centre pieces and did a simple knot instead of a bow. Next I stamped the sentiment, put it on matching card stock and added it to the design. The piglets are added with foam dots. Some die cut hearts and enamel dots finish off my card.

 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Kissing Piglets (TDG103)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Crazy For You (FDG049)
Patterned Paper - Baby Girl - Echo Park

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, foam dots, heart die - Elizabeth Craft Designs, ribbon, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Bodies - E01 E02 E95 E04 W0 W1 W3 W5
Grass - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Bow - BG72 BG75 B97


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!