Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Lucky's Pot O Gold

 I'm still rushing to get my St. Patrick's Day cards done.  For this one I picked Lucky's Pot O Gold.  I typically don't find myself making A2 size cards but that's what I picked for this card.

I pulled out & dusted off one of my corner rounders haven't used one in a long time.  I thought the rounded base would be a nice little touch.

I stamped Pot O Gold on Copic friendly cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured with Copic (list below) & I created the little grass tuffs by flicking the tip of my marker up on the cardstock.  I should have done that step after I had blended the grass shading before doing the tuffs but it worked out ok.

Copic Combos
Grass - G46, G43, G40
Gold - YR23, YR21
Hat & Band - YR24, YR23, YR21
Shamrocks - YG17, YG09, YG13
Hat & Jacket - YG67, YG25, YG23
Hair - E19, E18, E17
Boots - E39, E37, E35
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Pot - N8, N6, N4

Supplies - Patterned Paper Memory Box "Woodsy Plaid", YNS Stitched Rectangles, Altnew Enamel Dots, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copid friendly cardstock, Bazzil Cardstock, Corner rounder


Thanks for poppin' by today, happy stampin'!

No comments: