Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday Makes - Let's Do Easter Week 4

 Happy Monday HH Fans!

Welcome to Monday Makes Let's Do Easter Week 4, we are so happy you could join us!

This week I have chosen Bunny Masterpiece because it reminds me of when my children were young & we had a ball colouring Easter eggs.  Oh and this little mishap below....

One year my daughter decided she was going to do her eggs all on her own.  I happened to be out that day & she was with Daddy.  So Daddy thinks she's having fun in her toy room playing.  He doesn't think...hmmm seems pretty quite in the house...nope!  I come home to find my daughter covered in paint, thankfully water based, from head to toe.  I can't even tell you how bad the toy room looked.  My girl was so proud of her creations and I have to say they looked a lot better than her or the room.  The problem wasn't the mess I had to clean up, it was that she used fresh eggs.  Easter was a month away, I didn't think they would keep that long.  Well we gave it a go & they made it for Easter...but as soon as Easter was over they were gone to the compost bin.  I wish I had the pictures of the mess & the eggs it would have been great to share with this little story.  Needless to say we went with hard boiled after that & made them a few days before Easter lol.


Copic Combos
Grass - YG63, YG25, YG23
Bunnies Grey - C2. C1. C0
Paint Brushes (hardware part) - C4, C3
Ears & Noses - R02, R01, R00
Yellow - Y38, Y35, Y32
Blue - B16, B14, B12
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Purple - V25, V22, V20
Egg - YR01, YR00, YR000
Shading - B000, B0000

Supplies - Patterned Paper Whimsy Stamps "Eggstra Bunnies", Bazzil White Cardstock, Purple Satin Ribbon, Sizzix Dotted Square Dies, Altenew Enamel Dots "Warm & Cozy", Stickles "Star Dust", Copic friends cardstock for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Card base 5 /12" x 5 1/2"


Hope to see you next Monday for my final Monday Makes Let's Do Easter!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: