Thursday, March 21, 2024

Falling For You

 I love when the High Hopes Retirement vault is opened and some of the cutest stamps come back. This week the vault has been opened and the adorable Floating Hedgie is back in the High Hopes line up. It is hard not to smile with him....he is having so much fun! 

We had an old shed in our back yard growing up and my brothers and I had a discussion a few times about using a towel or a blanket to jump off the roof to see if we could fly.......some how I think my Mom is very happy we didn't go through with testing that out! We will leave the cuteness and flying with a blanket to Floating Hedgie I think <wink>


I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut the stamp. Patterned paper from Mintay, Echo Park and MFT were a perfect combination to create my scene. After cutting the papers to fit the 5.5"x 5.5" base, I added a strip of grass and some flowers to give him a place to land. I added some clouds to the sky and the stamp was added with foam pop dots. The sentiment was stamped, cut and mounted to matching card stock. Enamel dots finish off my card. 

 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Floating Hedgie (TDG102)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Falling For You (FDG048)
Patterned Paper - Dots & Stripes - Echo Park, Watercolor Washes - MFT, Background - Wood - Mintay

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, foam dots, grass die - Dress My Craft, flower die - Wildflowers Tim Holtz, cloud die - YNS, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Body -E50 E51 E53 E55 W1 W3 W5 W6
Nose - W1 W3 W5 W6 
Mouth - R20
Blanket - YR21 Y35 Y38 YR14



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: