Saturday, March 30, 2024

Just Married

 Happy Saturday HH Fans,

So yesterday I posted thinking it was Saturday, lol.  It messes me all up when we have a Friday off.  But today really is Saturday or at least I think it is.

Today we are bringing Just Married out of retirement, just in time for Wedding season.  Just love this adorable couple.

I didn't take a picture but on the inside of this card I used the sentiment Hoping Your Day.

I wanted a very simple & clean card but didn't want it all to be white.  I used a stipple brush & Memento Lulu Lavender around the edge of my card to give it some texture.

Copic Combos
Car - N5, N3, N1
Bumper, Grill & Side Light Bracket - C4, C2, C0
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Cheeks - R02, R01
Lights - Y15, Y13, Y11
Man's Hair - E27, E25, E23
Lady's Hair - E37, E25, E33
Black - T9, T7, T6
Purple - BV08, V17, V15
Green - G46, G43, G40
Grounding Under Tires - W6, W4, W2

Supplies - Copic friendly cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink for stamping, misc. satin ribbon, mini little stars, Stardust Stickles, YNS & Honey Bee patterned paper, Bazzil cardstock, card base 6 1/4" x 4 1/4", Memento Lulu Lavender ink, stipple brush


Hey don't forget about our HUGE SALE going on now!  Hurry it ENDS MONDAY!!

Thanks for poppin' in today, happy stampin'!

No comments: