Tuesday, October 29, 2019

An adorable Snow Couple!!

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm sharing this adorable image called Snow Couple Block.  I mentioned on Sunday's post that I have several of the block images all ready so there will be a few more to come.  I chose not to put a sentiment on today's card because I wanted to leave it open to perhaps use as a Winter anniversary card later.

I broke out some dies for this card, haven't used these ones quite a while.  Both dies are older, the snowflakes are Memory Box & the Scalloped is Spellbinders.  I added Wink of Stella Clear to the snowflakes and a bit on the Snow gals pom pom & rim of her hat.  It's really hard to see in the picture but it's pretty sparkly in the real.  Since my picture taking skills are not the greatest I just wanted to mention the cardstock is actually aqua not grey.

Copic combos
Snowlady - RV19, RV17, RV14
Snowman - BG78, BG72, C10, C8, C6
Border - BG78, BG72, C5, C3, C1
Buttons - C10, C8, C6
Green - G85, G82
Red - R59, R56, R46
Noses - YR27, YR24, YR23

Thanks so much for visiting today, crafty hugs!



No comments: