The DT Divas are using some older Christmas High Hopes Stamps for the month of October. Before you get panicky, there is still two and half months 'til Christmas.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Glowing Spirit Snowy and Glow of Christmas, both from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the candle, as well as some Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall to the bottom of Snowy and some Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard to the trim on Snowy's hat. I cut the sentiment into phrases, even though it was printed on two lines.
- Stamps: Glowing Spirit Snowy (S226), Glow of Christmas (H235)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Silent Night (Kaiser Kraft)
- Copic Markers:
- YR04 - Chrome Orange
- Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow, Y28 - Lionet Gold
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
- BG000 - Snow Green
- R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
- Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops -- Holly Jolly Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.