Saturday, October 26, 2019

Sitting Snowy with Flake

I hope you are enjoying a lovely Saturday so far!  Today I have Sitting Snowy with Flake which I have paired with the Long Unassembled Border sentiment.

When I colored this image a few weeks ago I didn't own the patterned paper YET lol.  I went through my new stash and found the perfect paper to go with the skates...couldn't believe my luck.  I have no idea why I chose to color the skates in the Earth Tones but I suppose subconsciously I knew there was new paper in my future.

I have had the twine in my stash for at least 2 years & never used it.  You know the stuff that unravels as soon as you cut it?  Yep that's the stuff.  I took advantage of that unraveling & trimmed the ends so they are frayed.   I think this will make the perfect masculine Winter card.

Copic combos
Blue - B18, B16, B14
Red - R89, R59, R39, R37
Grey - C1, C0, C00
Beige - E43, E42, E41

Do you want to see MORE High Hopes cards?  If so please visit the HH Blog HERE, the Diva's post a new creation everyday!

Hoping today's card makes for a brighter crafty day!

Hugs,

No comments: