Sunday, October 27, 2019

We Woof You a Merry Christmas!

Happy Sunday!

Heather here, with your Sunday post! One of my most favorite "theme" of stamps at High Hopes is the "block" style images. I don't know why I love them so much, but I the are so much fun to color and create with. I think I love their fun, whimsical characters!

This version is Dog Trio Block. I went with lighter colors on this card, since I was ready to escape the traditional Christmas colors from the past couple of weeks (sometimes it's nice to change it up).


Check out our daily inspiration here on the High Hopes blog. We've got great ideas to kick start all your wonderful projects! You can also find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

Have a perfectly lovely Sunday and we'll see you again next week with more great inspiration from the talented team at High Hopes Stamps.


No comments: