Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wishing you a Cozy Season!

It's the middle of the week & the weekend will be here soon, yeah!!  Today I'm sharing this cutie called Round Snowman Ornament I paired this with a new sentiment called Cozy Season.  I coloured this up a while back & was just waiting for the right day to use it.

I can't remember the last time I used circle dies, I know for sure it has been a while.  This simple card took no time to put together.  I added some Wink of Stella for sparkle, ribbon & just a couple of enamel dots.

My Christmas stash of cards is getting bigger everyday, woo hoo.

I try to keep my daily posts very short & sweet so as not to bore you.  BUT if you ever have questions about something please feel free to ask.

Copic combos
Snowmen jackets, bow ties & hat bands - G85, G82, YG95, YG93, B97, B93
Small snow kids, hats & scarves - R85, R83, R81, B06, B04, B02
Hats, button & top of ornament - C6, C4
Orange - YR16, YR15
Mistletoe - G85, R46
Snow - C1, C0
Top & bottom of ornament - B000, B0000
Arms - E43

Thank you so much for visiting & I hope this post offers you inspiration to get crafty!

Crafty hugs,


No comments: