Saturday, October 26, 2019

Snowman With Banner!

Hello High Hopes Friends,
Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas Card!

I LOVE Snowmen images, and this one is going to be one of my favorites. This cutie is called  "Snowman With Banner" from Highhopesstamps.com 

I stamped my image with Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. To give the old distress look I used "Tea Dye" distress ink, wait a few minutes and add tiny dots using a gold gelly roll pen.  

Image is colored with Copics;
snowman body C1 C3 wings B000
scarf/heart R29 R39 
banner YG13 YG17 YG95 YG97
star YR04 stick C5 C7

To finish my card I used my white and gold gel pen. Used another rectangle and die cut it with shine green cardstock, add crystal stickles and glossy accent. Hope you all have a great and fabulous Sunday! 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************


No comments: