Sunday, October 27, 2019

Are you ready for puppy time?!

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing this adorable image called Dog Trio Block which I have paired with the Small Merry Christmas sentiment.  There is a whole series of block stamps from High Hopes....I have about 5 more colored & will share those cards soon.

I picked this beautiful red grosgrain ribbon I have had since my SU days because I love the color & it matched perfectly.  I have a pet peeve about grosgrain though.....I can never get my bow to stay tight....it always wants to undo itself.  Does that happen to you too?  So I played around for quite a while and ended up using my Fabri-Tac glue to hold all things where I wanted them to be...still not perfect but it was the best outcome I could hope for.  Love my Fabri-Tac!!

Another thing I need WAY more practice with is making little banners....I think I'm just lazy and don't want to do the measuring on the back of the paper in pencil.  If I did that they would be so much better....will try that for next time.

Even with all that said I think this turned out okay....another Christmas card in the done box!!!

Copic combos
Black Dog - C10, C8, C06, T9, T7, T5
Brown Dog - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
Grey Dog - W8, W6, W5, W3, W1
Green - G28, G19, G16
Red - R59, R56, R46
Tongues - R02, R01
Blue - B99, B97, B95
Beak on bird - YR27, YR24
Background - C0

Thank you for joining me today & I hope we see you back tomorrow for another HH post.

Hoping today's card makes for a brighter crafty day!

Hugs,
 

No comments: