Monday, October 28, 2019

Sharing some Christmas Joy!

Good morning & happy Monday!  Today I wanted to share this cutie I finished up this morning.  This is Christmas Joy Snowy.

I really enjoyed colouring the rich red on this snowman.  I always colour the red last, how about you?  I do that because I get distracted when I'm colouring sometimes & tend to mess it up.....getting the red out can be quite a chore....so for me it comes last lol.

I used a couple of rectangle stitched dies to cut out this image...and well....I sort of cut the image out with the die on the wrong side...told you I get distracted lol.  I added some rich red organza ribbon and a few sparkly enamel dots with some Stardust Stickles on the berries & poof it was all done.

Copic combos
Green - G09, G05, G03
Red - R89, R59, R39, R37
Black - C9, C7, C5
Snow - C0, C1
Brown - E34, E33, E31
Nose - YR18, YR16, YR15
Cheeks - R01 with 0 Blender

Enjoy a wonderful day filled with crafty hugs,



No comments: