Monday, January 6, 2020

Dino-Mite Dino!

Howdy - MichelleO here ... The moment I saw this adorable stamp from High Hopes Stamps I had a flash back to the excitement of those cute little valentines that we gave out in elementary school. With the semi corny sentiments...

This is Dino-Mite Dino! "You're DINO-mite..." 


 The sentiment is part of the image... isn't that a nice bonus? I colored with my Copics and then highlighted with my pencils. I went with a more CAS (clean and simple) with this sweet little guy... just added a trail of hearts - cuz a dinosaur with a large heart has to leave some love everywhere he goes right?

Then sewed down to a scrap of pattern paper on a white card stock base.
Still grinning about this little guy...

Copic colors used -


Now I know there is someone you would love to send this little guy too... And there are many more to choose from for your Valentine cards! Click HERE to see them all!

Have a great day!


No comments: