Another week has gone by and now Friday is here. In continuing with this month's theme of Love, I have used the adorable Overwhelming Love stamp from High Hopes Stamps. He is sitting under his mailbox admiring all his love letters.
After stamping the image, I coloured it with Copic Markers and then used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die.
- Stamps: Overwhelming Love (S092), Love Letter (E243) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - from my stash
- Copic Markers:
- Post: E29 - Burn Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa
- Letters: E81 - Ivory, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, B60 - Pale Gray Blue
- Mailbox: N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0
- W3: Warm Gray No. 3, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, R0000 -Pink Beryl, R000 - Cherry White
- Hearts: R29 -Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Stitched Scalloped Die -- Gina Marie Designs
- Ribbon Die-- Spellbinders
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.