Another week has been and gone and over here at the High Hopes Stamps this month we are celebrating everything Love.
For today's card, which is a CAS, I have used the adorable Heartstrings Monkey from High Hopes Stamps, and he has his string of Love for his special someone to see.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I then cut it out using the Spellbinders Square Die and then mounted it on the Squares Hearts that I rotated.
I cut the sentiment up so that it could be placed in different places. The hearts are the leftovers from the Hearts Square Die.
- Stamps: Heartstrings Monkey (M147), Sm Fancy Be My Valentine (F001) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Watercolour Wishes & Speckles (both from Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers;
- E37 Sepia, E35 -Chamois, E34 - Toast
- E50 - Egg Shell, E51 - Milky White
- R21 - Sardonyx, R20 - Blush
- Spellbinders Dies: Square Hearts; Squares
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.