Thursday, January 9, 2020

Work Of Heart

"Tink" is the adorable skunk in the High Hopes line up and it looks like he has found his soul mate. How stinkin' cute (pardon the pun) are these two?! 
They are perfect for this month's love theme and I love their tails in a heart shape - so fun!




After stamping this cute pair, I coloured them with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut them leaving a thin white edge on the outside of the stamp. I cut along the lines (no white edge) on the inside because I wanted the red heart in the background to show through. I added some foam pop dots to them to add some dimension to my card. 
I combined patterned paper from three different companies for this design. After cutting the polka dot paper to size I took a heart die, centered it and cut it out with my Big Kick. I stamped and matted the sentiment, glued down my layers and voila! 
 A ribbon bow and enamel dots finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Rubbing Noses - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Dot Our Love  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Blowing Kisses - Echo Park, Christmas Delivery - Carta Bella, Petal Lane - Bo Bunny, stash 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, heart die - Stampin' Up, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, ribbon - Close To My Heart, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers: W5 BG7 BG10 CR7 CR11 DR7 C1

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: