It is Friday again and continuing with the theme of Love for this month, I have used the cute Love Letter Mailbox from High Hopes Stamps to create two different cards.
For the card above, I used the Circle Dies from Gina Marie Designs and the BoBunny Stickable Stencil ~Lots of Love with the Garnet Red Nuvo Glimmer Paste.
For the card below, the Floral Circle Die from Spellbinders was used and some red ribbon was threaded through it.
- Stamps: Love Letter Mailbox (J112), Love Letter (E243) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP -- Whimsy Romance
- Copic Markers:
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse
- E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa
- N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3
- E40 - Brick White, E41 - Pearl White
- R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- BG0000 - Snow Green
- Dies: Floral Circles - Spellbinders, Circles - Gina Marie Designs
- BoBunny Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love
- Nuvo Glimmer Paster: Garnet Red
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.