Sunday, January 19, 2020

Monkey Love

Good morning, 
and happy Sunday!

For today I am sharing two fantastic Valentine's projects. 
I decorated a gift bag and matching card!

The image I'm using is "Monkey Love" and the sentiment is "Top Banana" both stamps are from highhopesstamps.com

Here is the gift bag;
I colored the same as the card. 

I love using this adorable image every Valentine's is so fun to colored. 
Copic Lists; monkey body E31 E33 E37 tummy E15
heart R27 R39 eyes BG10

Here is the inside!
For the inside I stamped "Top Banana" with Memento ink and layered on top of black card-stock. Hope you have enjoy my two projects this morning, also HERE is another project I did using this cute stamp.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: