Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Chicks With Hat-itude!

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for popping in today to see my Tuesday post for High Hopes Stamps. Meet the adorable trio called "Gertie, Millie & Hattie". These cuties remind me of my peeps and the day we tried on Halloween hats LOL. The HH Sentiment called "Hat-itude" goes perfectly with these besties!
Lots of layers on my cards today using papers the Doodlebug French Kiss 6x6 collection and some matching cardstock. I tried to colour these ducks to match the papers with my Copic Sketch Markers. I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut the image out and then popped it up with some foam tape. It's hard to see in the picture but each of the hats have Glitter Pen on the flowers and ribbons for a soft glittery look. A big hot pink bow and some heart shaped enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used: 
Ducks: C00. C1, YR04, YR07, YR21, YR23
Flowers: RV17, RV19, YG23, G28
Blues: B34, B37, B39, BG53, BG57
Hats: E31, E33/ YR21, YR23/ R81, R83, R85


Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: