Sunday, March 8, 2020

Bundle Of Joy!

HELLO Friends, 
For today I am sharing a couple babies cards using "Just Bein' Nosy" and the sentiment "Bundle Of Joy" both images from High Hopes Stamps!

 This image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and a pending pen. Add diamond stickles to his diaper and teddy s bow. Die cutting was so much fun guys. I used a few of my dies for both of my cards. The pattern paper are  from my stash. Love how the pink and gold look in this baby girl card with white accent. To finish this card I added pink rhinestones. 

Again I used Prismacolor pencils to colored and diamond stickles on his diaper and teddy's bow. I pop my main images and starts with foam tape. For this card I used different shades of blue, silver, cream and white. Which color is your favorite?  Hope you have enjoy my cards today.

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

No comments: