Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Just Because!

Bzzzzzzz!
What's the buzz you say? Well it's all about this adorable card from High Hopes Stamps called "Wilson's Honey Farm". These Bees are buzzin' by to let you know they are thinking about you.
To start, I stamped and coloured my image using my Copic Markers. Then I die cut it using a Gina Marie die set called "Peekaboo Oval". To create the frame, I die cut the polka dot paper and then using an Xacto knife, cut around the outer edge of the die. This created a nice frame for the coloured image to sit inside of. I found these adorable papers in the Honey Bees "The Bees Knees" 6x6 collection. I also added Vintage Photo Distress Ink to all the edges of my papers to add some dimension. I used the High Hopes sentiment called "Just Bee Cause", which goes perfectly with this image! Some ribbon, bee stickers and Stickles to the bee's wings finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Hive: Y32, Y35, Y38
Flowers: RV17, RV19, YG23, G28
Honey Pot: BG75, BG78, Y21, RV17, RV19
Grass: YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25

Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: