Another week of enforced working at home has been and gone. This is such a new adventure for me, my co-workers and so many, many more people. For those of us who paper craft High Hopes Stamps is lifting our spirits with a sale -- yes that is right....
SAVE 20% STORE WIDE right now use coupon code LOVE at checkout!
For today's card, I have used the adorable Hunny Bear with the Beary Special to Me sentiment, from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used one of the smaller Double Stitched Rectangle dies to cut it out. A larger size die was used for the other two rectangles, while a diamond shape die was used for the sentiment.
- Stamps: Hunny Bear (Q021), Beary Special to Me (H108)
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Spring Fling 7 Watercolor Washes -- both from Lawn Fawn
- Copic Markers:
- E35 - Chamois, E34 - Toast, E31 - Brick Beige
- W9 - Warm Gray No. 9
- Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow, Y13 - Lemon Yellow
- E53 - Raw Silk, E51 - Milky White, E50 - Egg Shell
- BG0000 - Snow Green, BG000 - Pale Aqua, BG01 - Aqua Blue
- R46 - Strong Red
- Dies: Double Stitched Rectangle Dies - Gina Marie Designs, Diamond Shapes - Spellbinders
- Enamel Dots: Gina Marie Designs
While having a coffee or tea break, do stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog as daily inspiration is posted by the HH Divas. We would love for you to stop by and visit. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.